Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Stuff I got!

A few weeks ago, March 15th to be exact, I wrote about my 5th wedding anniversary. And I forgot to tell you that my husband bought me a "Bird Of Paradise" plant. And it looks great.
But a week ago, I spent the day at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds in the snow for a craft show. I sat next to Kristal, of Grateful Tulip, who is an awesome artist. And, I bought the items you see in the picture. Like, what a great gift, and it looks even better in person. I cannot wait to find a place to put it - and it only took her a couple of days to make it and put it on my front porch! Wow! And the Mrs. Ford sign is for my mother - in - law for Easter. She's a preschool teacher.



And in the package were these wonderful washcloths! She is so very nice, and tells me she may be at Deluxe OK. Either way, you are sure to find something you cannot do without at her shop!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What great, great finds you came across. I adore the Mrs. Ford nameplate...and am sure your mother-in-law will too!

I’m what you might like to think as the very tail end of the SITS welcome wagon. While my cohorts all probably stopped by your blog in a timely manner, I instead took a different approach. I thought I would wait a while and then swing by and say, hey, you’re still a member!

Or maybe I’m just a big slacker who is finally getting back on the comment wagon. I’ll leave the interpretation up to you, but I urge you to seriously consider option #1! :)

-Francesca