Friday, April 24, 2009

Sneak Peek at my new bedroom set!

I just could not wait to put up some pictures about my new bedroom set! I think it's spectacular.


I just got this new bed, isn't it gorgeous! It's a king size with 4 posters and side rails. Very, very, very nice.


And the side table is great, it even has a few extra plugs - how did they know I would need those! It's kind of an antiqued white, and the top is the same color - almost - as the bed. It makes for a very nice contrast and lightens up the room instead of a bunch of dark furniture. I love, love, love, love it!

We got 3 dressers, an armoire, 2 nightstands, the bed (we already had the mattress), and a mirror. Everything is the antiqued white except for the bed. I will put up more pictures later, but I just could not wait!

No comments: