Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Complaint! Imagine that...

Ok, today was great and then miserable. I was in Denison, TX and doing a presentation that went extremely well - that was the great part.
THEN...
I went to Dallas Love Field to fly to Nashville. Lucky me, I got there a couple of hours early, so I thought! WHOA! There must have been 500 people trying to get through security. So, I went to the "other" security gate and it was backed up too! It took me 1 hr 30 minutes to get through security. Needless to say, I missed the earlier flight and I was standing near several people who missed their flights! I don't think it's Memorial Day, everyone was saying it has been like this for the past week. So, go early to Love Field if you are flying out, because TRUST ME - TSA does not care how long it takes.

And, I am reading Breaking Dawn so you will have a book review soon...

1 comment:

Funkybella said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

The worst airport security wait is Las Vegas. THREE HOURS is a good day! I have missed so many flights out of there, including leaving for our honeymoon.

I think I prefer to drive..