Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new platter

So, I got a few things for Christmas that were too small, so I took them back and got a few other things and some money left over. Well, I am trying very hard to help out the economy, so I went shopping with the left over money.

We are looking for shops to put in the NickAnny Soap line and a friend suggested that the shop, Enchanted Cottage, in Newcastle, OK would be a great place to look. So I went there on Monday to see what they have. And I found a lot of stuff I wanted, but I ended up buying this platter because it's gorgeous. I love the red color. And it's made of metal. So, I think I will end up putting it on the table with fruit or other cutesy stuff. And maybe even taking it to a show for displaying soaps.

So, as you can see, I spent the rest of my Christmas money on the house. But I am in love with this platter, and I think everyone who comes over will notice it and love it too.

1 comment:

Dorsa said...

Your new platter is very nice. Can't wait to see it!!!