Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Jacket for my IG!



So, I thought this was the cutest thing ever and I had to have one for my dog...
I originally bought the burgundy and cream colored "canine shrug" for Alabama. In the picture, he's the one with the purple collar. It's a little tight on his legs, he's got long ones. So, Dakota got it! And, he's not sure he likes it but I love it. HEHE.
My son, Nicholas, is holding Dakota in the picture with the shrug on. It was made by another Oklahoma Etsy person, Vintage Garden Knits. She made it to my specifications and after a day like today in Oklahoma with freezing rain and sleet, Dakota is happy with it!

I'm in Dallas tonight and they have freezing weather and rain! UGH! But, I got to have dinner at my favorite restaurant, Pappasitos, and I walked on the treadmill two nights in a row for 40 minutes. I personally feel really good about it, even if I am not sure that I will lose any weight yet. Just would like to fit a little easier into the clothes I have.

No comments: