Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reply from Best Buy

So, 5 days after I sent in a message and then resent a message that I had not received a reply I got this:
Hello Mathea,

I am Brian with Best Buy Customer Care. At Best Buy, we understand the importance of good service, as well as how frustrating poor service can be. I apologize that your experience with our phone agent has been unpleasant. I will pass your comments on. To demonstrate that we do value your business and loyalty as a customer, I have asked that a digital coupon be sent to you, good on your next online purchase.
Again, I am sorry for the trouble you've had, and thank you for your patience as the coupon comes to you. Thank you for sharing your comments with Best Buy.

Sincerely,
Brian
Best Buy Customer Care Team
What can I say? That is the lamest message I have ever gotten from anyone except American Airlines who is well known for their sucky customer service. So, I already bought another MP3 player from NewEgg.com, and once I finally get the package from Best Buy, I will promptly return it!

No comments: